Current through October 23, 2012
(a) The Director of Government Ethics shall produce a quarterly report detailing:
(1) The posture of each complaint it received, including whether an investigation was initiated, is ongoing, or has concluded;
(2) The referrals made to and from the Ethics Board;
(3) Fines and penalties imposed by the Ethics Board;
(4) Allegations dismissed by the Ethics Board; and
(5) Other action taken with regard to an allegation of a violation of the Code of Conduct.
(b) The quarterly report shall be posted online.
var val = document.getElementById('citecontent').innerHTML; art.dialog.defaults.title = window.location.href; art.dialog.data('cite', val); art.dialog.data('homeDemoPath', '/Scripts/plus/artDialog/'); art.dialog.open('/Scripts/plus/artDialog/citeiframe.html');
(Apr. 27, 2012, D.C. Law 19-124, § 220, 59 DCR 1862.)
Legislative History of Laws
For history of Law 19-124, see notes under § 1-1161.01.