• Current through October 23, 2012

When an infant whose father or mother is living becomes entitled to property, the Probate Court may require the father or mother, as guardian, to give bond and security to account for the property, and on his or her failure or refusal so to do may appoint another person guardian, who shall give bond as in other cases.

(Sept. 14, 1965, 79 Stat. 740, Pub. L. 89-183, § 1.)


Prior Codifications

1981 Ed., § 21-114.

1973 Ed., § 21-114.