Current through October 23, 2012
The Mayor shall transmit to the Council within 30 days after the end of each quarter a report containing the following information:
(1) A list of the properties acquired during the quarter to be disposed of pursuant to this subchapter;
(2) A list of the properties disposed of pursuant to this subchapter during the quarter;
(3) A copy of each RFP issued during the quarter;
(4) A copy of each winning proposal selected during the quarter;
(5) A copy of each disposition agreement entered into during the quarter;
(6) A cumulative list of each property disposed of pursuant to this subchapter including:
(A) The status of the rehabilitation of the property;
(B) Whether the developer has resold or rented the property;
(C) A list of the properties sold or rented as affordable to households earning 60% or less of area median income, that specifies the percentage of area median income earned by the household; and
(7) Any other relevant information.
var val = document.getElementById('citecontent').innerHTML; art.dialog.defaults.title = window.location.href; art.dialog.data('cite', val); art.dialog.data('homeDemoPath', '/Scripts/plus/artDialog/'); art.dialog.open('/Scripts/plus/artDialog/citeiframe.html');
(Apr. 2, 2003, D.C. Law 14-267, § 9, 50 DCR 420; June 8, 2006, D.C. Law 16-119, § 3(g), 53 DCR 2609.)
Effect of Amendments
D.C. Law 16-119 rewrote par. (6), which had read as follows:
"(6) A cumulative list of each property disposed of pursuant to this subchapter, the status of the rehabilitation of the property, and whether the developer has resold the property for residential occupancy; and"
Temporary Addition of Section
For temporary (225 day) addition, see § 9 of Abandoned and Vacant Properties Community Development Disposition, and Disapproval of Disposition of Certain Scattered Vacant and Abandoned Properties Temporary of 2002 (D.C. Law 14-203, October 17, 2002, law notification 49 DCR 10021).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 14-267, see notes following § 10-831.
For Law 16-119, see notes following § 10-831.